Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Write or Wrong?

In determining what is write orwrong can be different for everyone. I feel that I am 95% a morl relatavist but some issues I feel very strongly about. I do assesss the situation before I determine if iI believe if it's write or wrong.

The basic building blocks of your decison makng is based on your childhood and the way your parents brought you up. Even the environment plays a role in the way you view the situation. A person growing up in the city will have diffrent views than a person growing up in the country. For example when it comes to the strictness of your parents you may look back on your childhood and decide whether or not your parents were hard on you. You may or may not take into consideration your childhood friends and the way ther parents treated them. By doing that yoy are taking diferent situations from different elements a putting a decision together. Overall when you are a kid you don't always want to be told what to do, and when ther parents are always screaming at them it's just because they are mean. Thats not always true , parents just don't want bad thibgs happing to ther kids.

Now the small part of me that I truly believe that I am a "absolutest" comes to the social situation of "gay Marrage" and ther right to adopt children. Overall I believe ehat I am an easygoing individual but when it comes to this issue I almost feel the hairs on the back of my neck stick up! Now again even with my strong view I have sat back and and thought of differnt views that society might bring to the table. Some people might say that what if ther was a young child ready to be adopted and the only one's qualified were a gay couple, would I rather that child be parentles or have a loving family? To me that answer is noty hat simple, my deep down concern is the evironment that child would be brought up in. That issue itself opens up a whole new can of beans. But I believe deep down that a new born child brought up 18-20 years in a house with two gay men, believe that the chid has the chance to be influenced into testing the waters in a gay invironment. this situation deeply troubles me.

Everyone is human an can be right or wrong. It come down to your own beliefs and everyone entitled to them. I decide by thinking about the situation and how other people think about it. What are your views about right or wrong? What meathod would you use?

1 comment:

jme said...

pass, there was many spelling errors. Your point was well stated and I agree with you on your point about gay marriage and adoption. In this topic the word is supposed to be "right" not "write". On your next blog put it onto a word document or something like that, and then do spell check, and proofread before you publish it.