Tuesday, January 16, 2007

about me!!

My name is Stephen Butler and I just been Medically Discharged from the U.S. Air Force. You can say that my life has turned 180 degrees in a short amount of time!! While I was in South Korea from June, 2005 till June 2006 without my wife with me, I was told that I have what's called Ulcerative Colities witch is known more as Croans Disease, I basically have trouble with my digestive system. Medications have helped control my symptoms but I will have to deal with this disease for the rest of my life!!! The only bright spot about this situation is that I am now considered a Disabled Veteran witch helps me very much in trying to get a Government job when i finish my Business degree, because of what is called the 10 point preference system. Over all I firmly believe that Uncle Sam is trying to help his men and women of the armed forces Thank You for your time STEPHEN BUTLER

No comments: